Last week I shared something with the OneLife staff guys that I don’t say lightly: I’m more excited about OneLife Church now than I have ever been! Here’s why I’m so dang pumped about this coming Sunday.
- More people have come to Christ in the past 3 weeks at OneLife than any other 3-week time in our existence. I just KNOW there will be more this Sunday!
- This week we are talking about something that will BLOW some people’s minds. A lot of self-proclaimed Christians might actually become Christians if they grasp what we’re going to talk about!
- People are hurting. Our church and community are filled with the lost, lonely, and the least. But we are seeing signs of these people being ministered to through Communities (our groups ministry), Volunteer Teams, our awesome staff, and prayer. It’s beautiful to see the church BE the church!
- Momentum has never been higher. Our Communities are all full, new volunteers are coming forward every Sunday, families are being centered on Christ, and we are starting to make an ever-so-slight dent in our community. Keep the pedal to the metal, OneLifers!
- Our OneLife Kidz area is stronger than ever. Kids are truly being ministered to, not just babysat. We believe this time in our kiddos lives is the best time for them to learn and worship on their level to see them grow up in Christ. They don’t need to be in adult environments, they need kid-friendly environments. Our volunteers are incredible at making that happen and getting better at it all the time.
- We will be one week closer to a HUGE announcement that I’ll be sharing next Sunday. Here’s a hint…it will happen the week before Easter and has nothing at all to do with eggs or a helicopter. But it will be AMAZING!
If you miss a Sunday during this incredible time for our church, you are missing so much more than a service. Get involved! Help us do this thing! Jesus is changing lives and changing our community. Don’t miss out on that!
See ya Sunday at 10 or 11:30. And don’t come alone!