I love starting new series! This one was especially fun for several reasons…
- This is a family series which means we get to be really practical. And what I love about practical series is not that we get a step-by-step, how-to-do-better sermons (those just mess people up!). But we get to really see the heart of God in how he is in control of our lives.
- Being a family series, we wanted to have fun with it. So our awesome creative team branded it “All-American Family Feud.”
- Check out the promo video here for a good laugh: www.onelifeknox.com/series
- And check out the first sermon (at least just the first minute) for the awesome bumper: www.onelifeknox.com/watchonline
- Two services continues to go well. The split was once again dead even this past Sunday. But the second service feels fuller in the auditorium because we have more adults and fewer kiddos.
- Speaking of kiddos, the volunteers back there are wearing it out! 4 kids gave their lives to Jesus this past Sunday!
- Most of our regular band was out but the subs we found did a great job. The first service was honestly a little shaky but the second service was smoking. God was truly worshipped.
- This coming Sunday is Mother’s Day and I am pumped! Since I’ve never been a mother, I’m getting a little extra help to learn what it means to be a godly mother. Come see it for yourself!
- And what if you’re a guy or a female that doesn’t have kids? Come anyway! We all will learn a pretty awesome principle about who God is from this message. Don’t miss it! I promise you will grow.
- Don’t forget to take mom out for lunch, too!