After yesterday’s sermon, we want to do what we can to help you take a next step to protect your heart. Because remember: sin is not just what you do with your body, it’s what you do with your heart!
- www.xxxchurch.com – Website full of resources for men, women, parents, teens, and more. Many helpful articles and next-steps.
- www.x3watch.com – Free accountability software for your computers and smart phones. Not a filter or blocker. A Pro version is available for cheap and has many other features.
- www.x3pure.com – 30-day, online workshops to help parents learn how to help their children, or to help men and women who may struggle with pornography issues. Can’t afford it? OneLife will pay half. Email email@example.com.
- Safe Eyes – An internet filter that is great to protect kids, but also protect grown ups too!
- Passport2Purity – A weekend guide to having “The Talk” with your kids. Everything you need is provided for you in this easy-to-use guide.
- Every Man’s Battle – A book that has become the “textbook” of sorts for men to learn more about the battle we all face in this area.
- Every Young Man’s Battle – Similar to the book above, but targeted specifically for young, single, Christian men.
- Every Woman’s Battle – Discovering God’s plan for emotional and sexual fulfillment.